|Prior Chapter | Prior Verse | Next Verse | Next Chapter | Next Book | Viewing NASB and Amplified 2015|
|NASB||Genesis 13:13 Now the men of Sodom were wicked exceedingly and sinners against the LORD.|
|Genesis 13:13 But the men of Sodom were extremely wicked and sinful against the LORD [unashamed in their open sin before Him].|
|Bible Question (short): Rescue me, Jesus Christ|
Question (full): 1) i live by faith through Jesus Christ and cried to my Blessor almost everyday for years, why my Jesus still silent to me?
2) i was LAUGH as having depression when i am seeking God for the tears i shedded.
3) if i am not indulge in immorality,having self control towards the strong temptation from the fresh when i was left alone and was free to do anything, will God bless me?
4) Will God prefer me to be as those people in Sodom and Gomorrah enjoying 'life'?
Or God prefer me to have a proper relationship to be responsible for?
5) Adam felt lonely and not complete regardless all the wonderful ceation awarded to him before eve...why??
6) i love my Blessor and am seeking Him.
rescue me, God.